USDM is a digital consultancy and marketing services company. We develop powerful strategies by leveraging smart data analytics for branding, customer engagement, and digital advertising to identify, engage and convert customers in a highly competitive global marketplace.
USDM leverages multi-channel market intel to identify, engage and convert customers in a highly competitive global marketplace.
USDM (Universal Standards for Digital Marketing, LLC) is a digital consultancy and marketing services company. We provide professional services to public and private sector clients globally in travel, tourism, economic development, retail, luxury lifestyle, consumer electronics, and consumer packaged goods.
USDM (Universal Standards for Digital Marketing, LLC) is a subsidiary of USDM Holdings, comprised of USDM, Orange142 and 2020 Strategy Group. The company has headquarters in Austin, Texas and a Canadian office located in Toronto Ontario.
We bridge the digital gaps between where you are today and where you need to be tomorrow.
- Leverages missed opportunities
- Creates competitive marketing intelligence for better strategy and marketing decisions
- Provides performance analytics to prove stakeholder value
- Identify website technology that can transform your marketing
- Develop a multi-channel branding approach
- Create and test a compelling online brand
- Use Smart Data & market intel to monitor your competitors
- Create online campaigns that reposition your competition
- Develop real-time dashboards for performance measurement
- Analyze your current data for critical missing pieces
- Take the Big out of Big Data and use real-time market intel to your advantage
- Create real-time marketing performance dashboards
- Analyze and realign your search, social, mobile and content marketing program
- Create actionable insights to attraction and engagement campaigns
- Use technology tools to take your customer engagement to the next level
- Identify which tactics in your advertising plan underperform
- Create better return on investment in your advertising budget
- Measure performance with real-time campaign dashboards
- Compare your social media engagement to competitors
- Identify missed opportunities for social engagement and conversion
- Use social media tools and technology to create a better marketing program
- Identify missing or outdated technology in your program
- Create marketing automation to streamline your process
- Integrate Smart Data and market intel in one connected dashboard report
USDM works with global clients in
the public & private sectors.
Today’s advanced travel/tourism marketing successes begin with audience development, based on and driven by real-time market intelligence and smart data, rather than outdated historical reports. Using smart data, USDM identifies your B2C and B2B audiences to know who they are, where they are, what they respond to and how your competition tries to steal them away. Destination marketing, hospitality eCommerce, convention and group marketing, and retail travel products are areas of expertise.
Data-driven digital marketing is changing how G2B marketing performs and succeeds. Identifying and marketing to high value targets early in their research is crucial to getting on their radar and in their consideration funnel. USDM’s Digital Economic Development marketing solution, XELLERANT™, is built on branding and marketing programs and powered by ORACLE connected-data and technology for marketing and project automaton.
Working with the nation’s largest insurance providers, USDM developed new brands, architected new marketing programs, and built new sales and marketing channels. USDM strategic programs, driven by new technology implementing real-time smart data, enhance targeting, engagement, and sales conversions. To learn more about USDM programs based on real-time data using B2C engagement strategy as well as account based marketing.
From consumer electronics to consumer packaged goods, USDM has worked with some of the biggest and best brands and their retail and etail channel partners to build quicker consumer engagement and increased product sales. Using emerging technology and mobile strategy, USDM creates impact NOW. The numbers speak for themselves.
USDM can identify and engage high value audiences for you, using real-time marketing data that covers millions of consumers and their buying behavior. Marketing and lead generation strategy is based on our methodology of persuasion-to-engagement, using connected data to drive fast and accurate campaign results.
To effectively identify and engage affluent and ultra-affluent consumers, we start with the world’s best data. Then we develop and vet the right message, the right content strategy, distribution, and syndication to attract and engage those discriminating affluent consumers. Data backs up the assumptions to deliver projected results.
- Social Media Trends and Takeaways – May 2017May 24, 2017Facebook Trend: Facebook Rocket Icon At the beginning of April, some Facebook users started spotting a rocket ship icon in the mobile app, reported Mashable. Positioned next to the main News Feed icon, the rocket ship shows users popular posts from people and Pages they haven’t friended or liked. A Facebook spokesperson told Mashable: “We...
- Digital Travel Trends and Take-Aways May 2017May 17, 2017TREND: A wave of startup companies have signed up brands like Expedia and United Vacations to the concept of layaway plans for buying travel, and gained traction in enabling travelers to pay for their flights, hotels, or tours in monthly installments. While installment plans are common in many countries (especially in Latin America) for paying...
- Is Your Brand Prepared for Social Media Outrage?May 9, 2017Ask Yourself These 6 Readiness Questions American and United Airlines are just two recent examples of major brands under very costly public assault from social media. In today’s highly connected and camera-filled world, any misstep a brand makes can come under instant and pervasive scrutiny, judgment, and public outcry. Social media outrage can strike any...
- How Co-op Digital Marketing Helps EDOs Improve Talent AttractionMay 9, 2017In January, USDM published its Top Five Economic Development Trends for 2017, covering a wide range of topics USDM had been tracking through the end of 2016. Now, four months into the year, the main trend and concern today continues to be the number one trend we forecast — talent attraction. Economic development organizations across...